Footprints in Sand

Come....Walk with Me!!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Sis's Engaged

Four Months and 17 Days. Wow!!! Thats a huge lag time for a blog post. But, now that I'm BACK, would make sure this doesn't happen again! In these 4 months, lots of work, official and personal! My Sis has got engaged to a guy from Bombay, and wedding in mid-February. That's a great piece of news, isnt it!

Meanwhile, promoted to Project Leader, and now need to do the role of a Manager ;) Confusing?? Only when you do the role of the next hierarchical level, you would be promoted, out here!!! (who said there's no competition, out here in India?)

Now that 2 posts which were long due is done, lets get back to the present! I am not sure, when would I wake up with a newspaper devoid of any violence, horror and sad stories! Today, it was about a murder of a call-center employee in Bangalore, by her own driver! Not sure, where this country which was synonymous with Non-Violence is heading to! I wonder, what would be the mental makeup of those guys, who are responsible for it? How can they even think of committing such an atrocity! And on the other hand, it's the politicians fight for places, and the so-called extremists, post fradulent e-mails warning about a bomb in parliament, disrupting the house for 3 hours! I sometimes think, are these "so called" bad people, created by the society rather than they being bad? I would not buy an argument of "Live with It", as I think everyone should atleast give it a thought, as it is not taking the nation anywhere forward!

I would love to post pics on to my blog, but my USB is not working currently. As it's a weekend out here, would love to play around my pc, and get this fixed. But guys, be ready, I am back, and this blog would now bear a testimony to my thoughts about the world inside & around!

"To find a fault is easy, to do better may be difficult" - Plutarch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home