Footprints in Sand

Come....Walk with Me!!!!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Daily Dose


OK. Sorry to say the same thing once too often....I 'm BACK!! Life in Software field leaves very little time for personal reasons, and this is being seen in the lacklustre maintenance of this blog from my side. But I am going to change it.

Starting today, everyday, post lunch, would be updating one fact/event/thing that has impacted me. May be that way, when I my footprints would have covered a long distance, it would be good to turn back on these and see how they went through.

So, life is cool in the current company. However, therez lot of retrenchment happening around me...lot of my friends are dropping their last day mails, lots of them leaving their e-mail addresses... Its sometime emotional to see your friends move away to a different city, in search of better than what was here, and I have learnt to take each of them in a positive way. One big thanks to Orkut, I am not going to lose contact with them. They would still be scrapping in my book and I would do in reverse, so the bridge is only physical.

Couple of events happened when I wasn't blogging here. One of my childhood crush ;) ;) searched me through orkut and has added me!! Unfortunately, she has gained this courage after getting married :) Anyways, I am very happy for her, for settling down in life, and searching me out specifically from the sea of people!!! Kudos to you baby ;)

Next, looks like my next few weeks would be spent in match-making ;) yeah, my parents have almost brooded down my neck to post my horo in the tamil website, and I am getting some responses too!! Pretty surprised huh!! Gals look good, but I am in a no mood to catch somebody!! Other than this, life is cool in Hyderabad. Temperature has almost dropped now to around 30 degrees...its just the perfect date for a bike ride around the city! In another couple of days, it may start raining...hey I need to buy couple of rain-sheeters...for now, its fun time and highly enjoyable moment :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home