Footprints in Sand

Come....Walk with Me!!!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Turn the music ON.....


So, my dream music system has arrived. It's a Sony AZ3DM, which has 2200 W of PMPO, with RMS Quality (Sony patented) and has extra-ordinary sound clarity due to it's VACS (Variable Attenuation Control System) and the mp3 songs are just too crystal clear to hear!! It has a DVD/VCD/MP3/Tape and host of other features like touch-screen to change controls. But the one that tops my list is it's unique PC streaming (with a USB cable) and also support to play Sony Microvault (USB based Pen Drive)...so no need to bother writing cds of MP3 Songs. Just plug in the USB and be ready...

Now I need to buy this Microvault, probably deals2buy should help. This one did burn my pocket...but I am that kind of a guy, you can say, an impulsive shopper. Some of the products purchased impulsively like the Teleshopping's 5 in 1 Sofa, heat massager etc. have met failure. The 5-in-1 sofa is a funny experience, it was supposed to be filled with air and that's it, just move it around your house, and within no time, you can make 5 different shapes. Unfortunately, a hole is all that was needed to pack it up and put it in the rack :( The heat massager is still lying in one corner, as I dont' have time to even try that out.

I do control impulsive shopping but sometime, they just get out of control. I am not that kind who sits back and think for that mistake..it's just a mistake, and need to be learnt that a little bit of analysis is all that is required before any purchase that can burn your purse. I follow that now. I know this is not the time to put on that CD to say....."uski aankhon mein baaten, baton mein jaddoooooooooooooo" but my neighbour's are fast asleep, so let me turn this on as soon as I get up tomorrow...Good Night buddies............

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Kamana Sharma said...

cool... i wud have loved to see ur system ;-)... and we cud have put it on full volume... heheheeeeee.... the whole of ur bldg wud be rockin.. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home