Footprints in Sand

Come....Walk with Me!!!!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Pause....


Yes, this post is not about fun and frolic. I want to highlight one of the person whom I admired in my life, and who has been laid to rest to have peace. She is my aunt's mother-in-law, who is sort of a grandmother to me as well, as I was raised in my aunt's house when I was in my pre-college. She has some special place as well, as I was told that when I was about to be born, she was the one who led my mom to the hospital. She was one of the person, whom most of us admired for her sheer grit and determination, and who thought it is enough only after turning 92 yrs.

I always had interesting discussion/sometimes argument with my own grandmother whenever we used to talk about my aunt's mother-in-law. However, I always believed that she always used to wish me with full-heart and I will miss this grand old lady of our family. May her soul rest in peace!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home