Aditya - Darling is BORN
More Pics of Aditya @
http://picasaweb.google.com/sriswami/Aditya
http://picasaweb.google.com/sriswami/NamingCeremony
http://picasaweb.google.com/sriswami/Aditya1Month
Aditya if boy, Gayathri if Girl is what myself and Remya had originally planned. Boy it was, and Aditya we decided. Reason being that my favourite God is Sun God, and also if you remember, we got the confirmation of presence of Aditya after getting down a giant wheel (360 degrees)...We are calling him Kunjiraman at home, just a cute name for small kids....dont get surprised if i utter kunji kunji etc. I took him into my arms, it was the moment of a lifetime. You should have touched his feet as a newborn, my goodness, how soft they were. And Remya was complaining he was kicking hard...i will not believe anyone can kick hard with this soft feet :P :P Remya too recovered from the labor pain pretty quickly and we were all at home within 6 days.
I had to return back to Hyderabad after 10 days of spending with Aditya, since my projects were pending. I went again during christmas, for 4 days. He has grown big (within a month) :P and he is now seeing his dad and smiling, wow...i just luvv to take him up into my arms, on whatever pretext, either in the pretext of making him sleep or just for fun....I am planning to bring him back to Hyderabad around first week of Feb, until then, I am just thinking always about him, looking at the pictures and seeing him live on webcam. Thanks to the technology that my grandmom who is very happy to see the 4th generation kid, sees him through webcam and gives him her ashirwad.....
Aditya, We all Love you dear.....

3 Comments:
Must have been the most amazing experience. I must say i cud feel it in the blog. I think more is yet to come.. so gud luck!
I bet he was able to kick hard with those soft feet!!
And now, oh!! he is pedalling and kicking hard... practicing for being a toddler asap.
this is Aditya and I am typing this when I am 9 years old.Thx fur all da comments:PHEHEHE
Post a Comment
<< Home