"Committed" to be playful - A Visit to Bangalore

It's a nice feeling to be "committed". The daily talk on phone has now more kick, with lots of pampering and kisses around ;) Remya is just so perfect for me, and she has so much comfort as I perceive, and we are so happy for things going well. I decided, the gap between Nov 16 and Feb 3 seemed like ages. I decided to drop in at Bangalore as it has been quite sometime since I have visited my team members there, and also thought would make use of this trip to have a nice time with Remya talking about our life forward and lots of things.
As my mom and dad wanted to go to Mumbai around the same time, I had planned for a ticket for them to be from Nov 7 - Nov 16 while my own plan was bit more big, in the form of Nov 7 - 17. However, as my Vice President was visiting Hyderabad, and I have to represent my team, had to curtail it as Nov 7 - Nov 12, a very very difficult decision. Anyways, both of us decided to enjoy the time together. Nov 7, I landed around 10 PM, and as my guest house was in the next lane to Remya's PG house, and as she had to work late, she arrived around 11 PM, same time when I reached my guest house and freshed up. We talked for around 15 mts, feeling so happy to have met up finally. We decided to sleep early as the weekend which was going to be very very exciting!!!
I got up at 7 AM (courtesy, the call from Remya, else I sleep till 10 on saturdays :P), and was ready by 8 AM. As per plan, Remya and myself first visited the Pillayar Temple, which she has much reverence and respect. After visiting all the "gods" and thanking them for giving them a meaning to my life, we then headed straight to Forums, the place where we had met first. We decided to slip into PVR Cinemas, and decided to see the movie, "Goal" - How apt, as we have just scored in our lives, isnt it? Movie was bit ok but we had fun and excited. Came out and then moved on to MG Road, Brigade Road, clasping hand in hand, and then sat for a while in Cubbon Park. Then decided to go to Lal Bagh. I had gone once before to Lal Bagh but this one is a special visit!! There was a folk dance festival going on at Lalbagh, and we were just sitting on the slope, green grass below us, sun about to set, bluish orange sky, a perfect setting for ..... some more love talk :P Then we went back to Forums, and then decided to have dinner at Grameen, one of the famous restaurants in that area. We had given our taste buds a treat, and then headed back to our guest house, with lots of dreams.
Sunday morning, got up early with birds chirping, we eagerly waited for day break as the plan was BIG this time. To go to Wonderla, India's Biggest Amusement park around 40 Kms from Bangalore. We quickly had a breakfast and then called up the Call Taxi. We then headed to the amusement park and I was not aware of what was coming!! Having seen the big US amusement parks like Disney, Six Flags, etc., I thought this would be just a normal one. And to my "amusement", this one was even better. It had some rides, which created a chill through the spine, as it was doing a 360 degree turn. However, being a daring and dashing personality :P, both of us, like children, started climbing each of those rides with so much enthusiasm and fun, and Remya was constantly laughing at me, for shouting through my voice whenever it did a 360 turn ;) The laser fountain shows, the water rides, the dry rides and a best companion, - an amazing experience to put in 3 simple words.
We caught up with some food, and covered almost all the attractions of that place before calling up our cab driver to take us back home. We then had some dinner and reached home knowing that the next 3 days though I would be in Bangalore, we might not get more than an hour to speak as both of our work schedules was pretty tight. Having made sure we feel very comfortable with each other, I left Bangalore back to Hyderabad and eagerly waiting for the Big Day of my life, Feb 3 to arrive :P With Lots of dreams and gleams, closing this post!!!!!
Pics: Etched in memory, not for you all :P

1 Comments:
are u sure u saw any of these places... ;-).. i miss being there n pulling ur leg!
Post a Comment
<< Home