Footprints in Sand

Come....Walk with Me!!!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Wedding Bells Ring - Day 1.....


Its been a long time since blogging. Blame it on the fast moving career and diversions. Anyways, I am here again to let you know how I enjoyed the wedding days and the days after :P. To begin with where I left, the Mappillai Azhaippu happened in the evening of Feb 2, 2008 around 6 PM. Both Remya and me had to adorn traditional attire and we had to take part in the nischayathartham. Ofcourse this is something very similar to our engagement ceremony which happened on Nov 16, 2007. My eyes were fixed on Remya and I was sure both of us were very excited to enter into wedlock :P

Since Viji (my only sis) was pregnant and couldn't make it to my wedding, Lakshmi (my cousin) took over the incharge of "nathanaar" position. She accompanied remya in getting her ready. The flop show in my case was that I had bought all Italian attire for the wedding including Italian Manzoni Suit, Italian Purse, Italian Belt etc etc. The Suit was reserved for the Reception Event the following day, but the Belt was planned to use it on the engagement day, and I tried, lo, it needs extra hole to be punched. On one hand I was excited that my belly has gone under control and hence this requirement of a new hole, and on the other hand, was frantically searching to get this hole done. Someone brought a punching needle, and ultimately Srini was ready. We took the blessings of the Lalithambal Amman in the mandap and reengaged towards a committed life with each other. I have uploaded hundreds of pics in my wedding album (link to be posted in next blog), but here goes one pic of us getting blessings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home