Good Bye Oracle
It's been 5 years and counting in Oracle. I just came across a consulting opportunity which I think can take my career to new heights. The work here at Oracle has become more of predictable. I decided to take the plunge after hard thought since Oracle is close to my heart. But now that I have decided to move on, I have moved out of Oracle end of April and joined the new consulting firm. It is a startup to say so, and that means lots of challenges, lot of brand building to do, particularly by delivering quality projects. My aim is always to strive hard for the company which I work for, and my attitude wouldn't change if the company were small or big. Now that I have joined this small firm, I am eager to provide my contributions and grow along with it. Wish me luck :)
Good Bye, Oracle, hope to see you soon!!!

1 Comments:
Gud Luck Gud luck!!!! We know you'll be the best :)
Post a Comment
<< Home